Passing the HPE7-A01 exam is crucial for individuals who want to implement and operate enterprise-level Aruba Campus Access solutions. To maximize your chances of success, it is recommended to choose PassQuestion Aruba Certified Campus Access Professional HPE7-A01 Real Questions which are regularly updated to ensure that they are relevant to the current exam. They have a team of experts who have designed the questions based on the exam's objectives. These Aruba Certified Campus Access Professional HPE7-A01 Real Questions will provide you with comprehensive practice questions and answers, helping you build the necessary knowledge and confidence to pass the exam easily.
Aruba Certified Campus Access Professional Exam
This exam validates the candidate's intermediate knowledge and implementation of wired and wireless networks, including routing/switching, RF applications, security, connectivity, and troubleshooting. After passing the Aruba Certified Professional (ACP) – Campus Access certification exam (HPE7-A01). You will learn the knowledge and skills required to implement and operate enterprise level Aruba Campus Access solutions. The typical candidate for this exam is NOC Level 2/3, network analyst, or network engineer, and has 2-5 years of experience with Aruba portfolio and an understanding of the implications of their actions on the network, impact, and risk of change management. They have an understanding of protocols across vendors, performance optimization across networks, and a basic understanding of API calls and configuration. They can identify and fix configuration issues.
Exam ID: HPE7-A01
Exam type: Proctored
Exam duration: 2 hours
Exam length: 75 questions
Passing score: 68%
Delivery languages: English, Japanese
Exam Topics and Objectives
|Exam Topics and Objectives
|- Describe and differentiate between 802.11, 802.1, and 802.3 technologies
|- Implement foundational networking architectures and technologies
|- Deploy devices
|Network Resiliency and Device Virtualization
|- Implement mechanisms for resiliency, redundancy, and fault tolerance
|- Implement and validate Layer 2/3 technologies
|- Implement RF attributes and wireless functions
|- Build a configuration based on customer requirements
|- Implement routing topologies and functions
|- Implement security standards and concepts
|- Integrate wireless SSID with EAP-TLS
|- Implement wired AAA configurations based on customer requirements
|Managing and Monitoring
|- Implement and analyze the output from common network monitoring tools
|- Configure Port Mirroring to collect PCAPs
|- Configure NAE agents
|- Configuring UXI sensors for internal and external tests
|- Describe how APIs can be used to configure, manage, monitor, and troubleshoot your network
|- Define and perform troubleshooting on wired and wireless networks
|- Describe QoS
|- Implement QoS
|- Optimize Wireless Performance
View Online Aruba Certified Campus Access Professional HPE7-A01 Free Questions
1. What is the best practice for handling voice traffic with dynamic segmentation on AOS-CX switches?
A. Switch authentication and local forwarding of the voice traffic
B. Switch authentication and user-based tunneling of the voice traffic.
C. Controller authentication and port-based tunneling of all traffic
D. Central authentication and port-based tunneling of the voice traffic.
2. A network engineer recently identified that a wired device connected to a CX Switch is misbehaving on the network To address this issue, a new ClearPass policy has been put in place to prevent this device from connecting to the network again.
Which steps need to be implemented to allow ClearPass to perform a CoA and change the access for this wired device? (Select two.)
A. Configure dynamic authorization on the switch.
B. Confirm that NTP is configured on the switch and ClearPass
C. Configure dynamic authorization on the switchport
D. Bounce the switchport
E. Use Dynamic Segmentation
3. Your customer has asked you to assign a switch management role for a new user. The customer requires the user role to only have Web Ul access to the System » Log page and only have access to the GET method for REST API for the flogs/event resource. Which default AOS-CX user role meets these requirements?
4. A company deployed Dynamic Segmentation with their CX switches and Gateways. After performing a security audit on their network, they discovered that the tunnels built between the CX switch and the Aruba Gateway are not encrypted. The company is concerned that bad actors could try to insert spoofed messages on the Gateway to disrupt communications or obtain information about the network.
Which action must the administrator perform to address this situation?
A. Enable GRE security
B. Enable Secure Mode Enhanced
C. Enable Enhanced security
D. Enable Enhanced PAPI security
5. Your manufacturing client is having installers deploy seventy headless scanners and fifty IP cameras in their warehouse These new devices do not support 802 1X authentication.
How can HPE Aruba reduce the IT administration overhead associated with this deployment while maintaining a secure environment using MPSK?
A. Use MPSK Local to automatically provide unique pre-shared keys for devices.
B. Have the installers generate keys with ClearPass Self Service Registration.
C, Have the MPSK gateway derive the unique pre-shared keys based on the MAC OUI.
D. MPSK Local will allow the cameras to share a key and the scanners to share a different key
6. Which statements regarding Aruba NAE agents are true? (Select two )
A. NAE agents will never consume more than 10% of switch processor resources
B. NAE agents are active at all times
C. NAE scripts must be reviewed and signed by Aruba before being used
D. A single NAE script can be used by multiple NAE agents
E. A single NAE agent can be used by multiple NAE scripts.