The JN0-223 exam, which is the new exam code for Automation and DevOps, Associate (JNCIA-DevOps), is a significant milestone for individuals aiming to improve their skills in this field. The exam requires proper preparation, and to help you achieve success, it is highly recommended that you use the latest JNCIA-DevOps Certification JN0-223 Exam Questions from PassQuestion. These questions are designed to simulate the actual exam, giving you a chance to practice and assess your knowledge before sitting for the actual exam. With the help of these JNCIA-DevOps Certification JN0-223 Exam Questions, you will be able to identify your strengths and weaknesses, allowing you to focus on areas that need improvement.
Automation and DevOps, Associate (JNCIA-DevOps)
The Automation and DevOps certification track allows you to showcase your proficiency in common scripting languages and tools for automating device and network functions. JNCIA-DevOps, the associate-level certification in this track, is intended for networking professionals with introductory-level knowledge of automation tools and best practices. The written exam for this certification verifies your understanding of DevOps and automation concepts as they apply to Juniper devices and solutions.
Exam Code: JN0-223
Prerequisite Certification: None
Delivered by Pearson VUE
Exam Length: 90 minutes
Exam Type: 65 multiple-choice questions
Software Versions: Junos 22.1,Python 3.6+,PyEZ 2.5.4
JNCIA-DevOps JN0-223 Exam Topics
Junos Automation Stack and DevOps Concepts
Identify concepts and general features of Junos Platform automation or DevOps
- Automation tools
- Automation frameworks
- Automation APIs
- DevOps culture, practices, and tools
Identify concepts and general functionality of XML, the XML API, XPath, or Network Configuration Protocol (NETCONF)
- XML concepts and syntax
- XPath concepts and syntax
- NETCONF concepts
- XML API concepts and syntax
Identify the concepts, benefits, or operation of data serialization
Identify Python or PyEZ tools for automating Junos OS devices and networks
- Syntax and concepts
- Junos Snapshot Administrator (JSNAPy)
- Remote Procedure Calls (RPCs)
- PyEZ exception handling
- Device status and configuration handling
Identify the concepts, benefits, or operation of the Junos REST API
- Junos REST API
- Junos REST API Explorer
- Client URL (cURL) access for the REST API
Preparation Tips for JN0-223 Automation and DevOps, Associate (JNCIA-DevOps) Exam
1. Understand the exam objectives and topics thoroughly: In order to prepare effectively for the JN0-223 exam, it is important to have a solid understanding of the exam objectives and topics. Take the time to review the exam blueprint and study the topics listed in detail. This will help you focus your studying efforts and ensure that you cover all of the material that will be tested on the exam.
2. Go through the official study guide and practice questions: The official study guide for the JN0-223 exam is a valuable resource that provides detailed information on the exam objectives and topics. Take the time to read through the study guide carefully and make sure you understand all of the material. In addition, practice questions are a great way to test your knowledge and identify areas where you need to focus your studying efforts.
3. Take online courses or attend training sessions to supplement your learning: There are many online courses and training sessions available that can help you prepare for the JN0-223 exam. These resources can provide additional information and help you develop your skills in automation and DevOps. Look for courses that are taught by experienced instructors and cover the exam objectives and topics in detail.
4. Use lab environments and practice automation tools: One of the best ways to prepare for the JN0-223 exam is to practice using lab environments and automation tools. This will help you develop your hands-on skills and gain practical experience with the tools and technologies used in automation and DevOps. Look for lab environments that are designed specifically for the JN0-223 exam and practice using the tools that are listed in the exam blueprint.
5. Join study groups or forums to discuss with other candidates and seek help: Joining a study group or forum can be a great way to connect with other candidates who are preparing for the JN0-223 exam. This can provide you with a valuable support network and allow you to discuss exam topics and seek help with challenging material. Look for study groups and forums that are focused on the JN0-223 exam and have active members who are willing to help.
6. Manage your time effectively during the exam and review your answers carefully: Time management is a critical skill when taking any exam, and the JN0-223 exam is no exception. Make sure you are aware of the time limits for each section of the exam and manage your time effectively to ensure that you have enough time to complete all of the questions. In addition, review your answers carefully before submitting them to ensure that you have answered all of the questions correctly.
7. Stay calm and confident during the exam to avoid unnecessary stress and errors: Finally, it is important to stay calm and confident during the exam. This can help you avoid unnecessary stress and errors that can negatively impact your performance. Take deep breaths, stay focused, and remember that you have prepared thoroughly for the exam.
View Online Automation and DevOps, Associate (JNCIA-DevOps) JN0-223 Free Questions
1. Which statement is correct about XML element nodes?
A. The element node is the value assigned within an opening and closing tag pair.
B. An element node cannot be nested with another element node.
C. The element node is defined by the first opening and closing tag pair of the XML document.
D. An element node consists of everything between an opening and closing tag pair.
2. What are two advantages of the DevOps approach to network automation? (Choose two.)
A. to lower cost
B. to improve quality
C. to perform manual configuration tasks
D. to rotate job roles
Answer: A, B
3. Ansible playbooks are written in which format?
4. Which code format is a valid example of an HTTP GET method?
5. What is required to enable the Junos OS to accept NETCONF sessions on port 830?
A. Initiate an event with the command.
B. Define the port number that NETCONF will use.
C. Purchase a NETCONF license.
D. Enable NETCONF using the set system services netconf ssh command.
6. You are asked to create a playbook that will be able to run the get_system_alarm_information remote procedure call.
Which Ansible Galaxy module would you use to accomplish this task?
7. What represents the Infrastructure as Code workflow?
A. Code > Version Control > Code Review > Integrate > Deploy
B. Code > Version Control > Code Review > Deploy > Integrate
C. Code > Code Review > Version Control > Integrate > Deploy
D. Code > Code Review > Integrate > Version Control > Deploy > Integrate
8. Which two statements about the waterfall model of software development are true? (Choose two.)
A. One phase of development must be completed before the next phase can start.
B. Multiple phases of development can be worked on simultaneously, everything must be finished before production.
C. This method lacks flexibility.
D. This method provides a way to make changes quickly and add new features on demand.
Answer: A, C