In order to significantly increase your chances of successfully passing the NSE6_WCS-7.0 Fortinet NSE 6 - Cloud Security 7.0 for AWS exam, we highly recommend opting for the latest and most comprehensive set of Fortinet NSE 6 - Cloud Security 7.0 for AWS NSE6_WCS-7.0 Exam Questions provided by PassQuestion. These meticulously crafted exam questions have been specifically tailored to cover all the exam objectives in great detail. By utilizing this comprehensive Fortinet NSE 6 - Cloud Security 7.0 for AWS NSE6_WCS-7.0 Exam Questions, you will have access to a wide range of resources that will significantly boost your likelihood of achieving outstanding results in the exam.
Fortinet NSE 6 - Cloud Security 7.0 for AWS
This exam is part of the Fortinet Certified Professional - Public Cloud Security certification track. This certification validates your ability to secure cloud applications by deploying, managing, and monitoring Fortinet public cloud products. The Fortinet NSE 6 - Cloud Security 7.0 for AWS exam evaluates your knowledge of, and expertise with, Fortinet solutions in public cloud network environments based on AWS. The exam tests applied knowledge of the configuration and administration of Fortinet security solutions in AWS, and includes deployment and management tasks, configuration extracts, and troubleshooting scenarios.
The Fortinet NSE 6 - Cloud Security 7.0 for AWS exam is intended for network and security professionals who are responsible for the configuration and administration of an AWS public cloud security infrastructure composed of one or more Fortinet solutions.
Exam name: Fortinet NSE 6 - Cloud Security 7.0 for AWS
Exam series: NSE6_WCS-7.0
Time allowed: 60 minutes
Exam questions: 30 multiple-choice questions
Scoring Pass or fail. A score report is available from your Pearson VUE account
Product version: FortiGate 7.0, FortiWeb 6.3
Successful candidates have applied knowledge and skills in the following areas and tasks:
Fundamentals of securing AWS
● Explain AWS basic concepts and components
● Describe traffic flow in AWS
Fortinet solution for AWS
● Explain Fortinet solutions for AWS
Deploy Fortinet products in AWS
● Configure HA using Fortinet CloudFormation templates
● Configure the load balancer and autoscaling
● Configure and secure AWS cloud
● Configure FortiGate AWS SDN integration
View Online Fortinet NSE 6 - Cloud Security 7.0 for AWS NSE6_WCS-7.0 Free Questions
1. An administrator has deployed an environment in AWS and is now trying to send outbound traffic from the web servers to the internet through FortiGate. The FortiGate policies are configured to allow all outbound traffic. however. the traffic is not reaching the FortiGate internal interface.
Which two statements Can be the reasons for this behavior? (Choose two)
A. FortiGate is not configured as a default gateway tor web servers.
B. Internet Gateway (IGW) is not configured for VPC.
C. AWS security groups are blocking the traffic.
D. AWS source destination checks are enabled on the FortiGate internal interfaces.
2. As part of the security plan you have been tasked with deploying a FortiGate in AWS.
Which two are the security responsibility of the customer in a cloud environment? (Choose two.)
A. Virtualization platform
B. Traffic encryption
C. User management
D. Storage infrastructure
3. Which three statements are correct about AWS security groups? (Choose three)
A. a Security group rules are always permissive: you cannot create rules that deny access.
B. By default, security groups block all outbound traffic.
C. When associate multiple security groups With an instance, the rules from each security group are effectively aggregated to create one set Of rules
D. Security groups are statetul
E. By default,security groups allow all inbound traffic.
4. Which three statements are correct about Amazon Web Services networking? (Choose three.)
A. You can configure instant IP failover in AWS.
B. You cannot configure gratuitous ARP but you can configure proxy ARP.
C. You cannot deploy FortiGate in transparent mode in AWS.
D. You cannot use custom frames in AWS
E. You can use unicast the FGCP protocol
5. Which product you Can use as AWS WAF web access control lists (web ACLS) to minimize the effects Of a DDOS attack?
A. AWS Protector
B. AWS GuardDuty
C. AWS Inspector
D. AWS Shield