To ensure that you are fully prepared and confident in your knowledge for the C_IBP_2305 SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP IBP for Supply Chain (2305) exam, it is highly recommended that you utilize the latest SAP IBP for Supply Chain (2305) C_IBP_2305 Real Questions from PassQuestion. These questions are designed to simulate the actual exam, providing you with an opportunity to assess your understanding of the material and identify areas where you may need to focus additional study time. By using these SAP IBP for Supply Chain (2305) C_IBP_2305 Real Questions, you will be able to develop your skills and knowledge in the most efficient and effective way possible, ensuring that you have the tools necessary to pass the exam with ease.
Exam Description - SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP IBP for Supply Chain (2305)
The "SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP IBP for Supply Chain (2305)" certification exam verifies that the candidate possesses the basic knowledge in the area of the SAP supply chain planning. This certificate proves that the candidate has a basic overall understanding within this consultant profile of the industry solutions, and can implement this knowledge practically in projects under guidance of an experienced consultant. It is recommended as an entry-level qualification to allow consultants to get acquainted with the fundamentals of SAP Integrated Business Planning.
Exam Code: C_IBP_2305
Exam Name: SAP Certified Application Associate - SAP IBP for Supply Chain (2305)
User Interface > 12%
General Configuration of a Planning Area > 12%
Key Figures & Attributes > 12%
Model Supply Processes > 12%
Planning Operators & Application Jobs 8% - 12%
Solution Architecture & Data Integration 8% - 12%
Model Sales & Operations Processes < 8%
Analytics and Reporting < 8%
Demand Planning < 8%
Master Data < 8%
View Online SAP IBP for Supply Chain (2305) C_IBP_2305 Free Questions
1. Time profiles are made out of levels, and levels are made out of periods.Which ways can SAP IBP identify profiles and periods?Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.
A.Periods are identified by an alphanumeric prefix and profiles by an integer.
B.Both periods and profiles are identified by a unique integer.
C.Both periods and profiles have start and end dates.
D.Periods are identified by an integer and profiles by an alphanumeric prefix.
Answer: A, D
2. Analytics charts are created by the user in the Advanced Analytics application.What can the user do in the Advanced Analytics app?Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question
B.Open graphics in Excel.
C.Apply filters on your data.
D.Merge charts together.
Answer: A, C
3. What do you need to be aware of when using multiple pairs of key figures in one copy operator? Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.
A.Copying multiple key figures can be processed sequentially.
B.If necessary source key figures values are disaggregated.
C.Copying multiple key figures on different planning levels is not possible.
D.If necessary target key figures values are disaggregated.
Answer: A, B
4. Which pre-processing steps can be used to cleanse historical sales data before generating a statistical forecast in SAP IBP?Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.
A.Substitute Missing with Mean or Median in Sales History
B.Intermittency Detection and Correction in Sales History
C.Promotion Sales Lift Elimination
D.Bias Detection and Correction in Sales History
Answer: A, C
5. SAP IBP ensures interoperability with which applications?Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.
A.Salesforce Sales Cloud
B.User management in SAP Success Factors
C.Financial Planning in SAP Analytics Cloud
D.Business Network in SAP Ariba
Answer: C, D
6. You are implementing SAP IBP to plan for a supply chain that experiences high seasonality.What supply planning operators can be used in your model to plan stock pre-builds?
A.Finite and infinite heuristics
B.Supply optimizer and supply heuristics
C.Supply optimizer only
D.Finite heuristics only
7. Which of the following key functions are supported by SAP IBP for sales and operations?Note: There are 2 correct answers to this question.
A.Time series analysis
B.Simple statistical forecast
C.Scenario analysis for operational supply planning
D.Multi-Level Supply Planning Heuristics
Answer: B, D
8. Using the import/export functionality means working with groups of items that are organized into collections.What is the best practice for managing collections?
A.Configuration items should be bundled in the collections based on the SAP IBP project stream.
B.A planning area with its time profile must be bundled in one collection.
C.A planning area with the copy operators assigned must be bundled in one collection.
D.You should delete collections after they have been transported.
Answer: B, C